Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Начать новую тему Новая тема / Ответить на тему Ответить  Сообщений: 304 • Страница 14 из 16<  1 ... 11  12  13  14  15  16  >
  Пред. тема | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение

Прилепленное (важное) сообщение

TSC! Russia ex-Captain
Статус: Не в сети
This thread is made specially for those who enter this forum directly from CommunityTSC, Find-a-Drug, Folding@Home, Rosetta@Home etc. pages or starting from there.

This is official forum of unofficial Russian team :D for Folding@Home & Rosetta@Home projects and you are always welcome here. :hi:

Currently we don't have any English page for those who don't know Russian.

Here you can tell us anything you want except VERY BAD WORDS, of course! :wink:

Последний раз редактировалось Hil 19.05.2008 19:26, всего редактировалось 4 раз(а).

Партнер

TSC! Russia ex-Captain
Thank you, Satchboy! :beer:

Good day TSC Russia,
I am looking for contact with the developer(s) of Fahspy. It was my understanding that they were with TSC. If they could contact me by PM I would appreciated it.

Regards,
Sagacious

Edit - I found the thread on the forum. I love Google Translate...

Junior
Hello Again from MaximumPC

I just wanted to tell you about something we are doing at MaximumPC.

One of our folders (Michael_McCord,_M.D.) who we refer to as Doc, has a beautiful daughter named Elena who is dealing with cancer these days.

I will provide a link below where you can learn more about her.

But first let me tell you more about Doc.

He is 5th in production in the world, just behind AtlasFolder, which many know alot about.

He does all his folding at his home and on his own dime

He is a Beta tester at Stanford

Always a gentleman and impossible to get excited or upset in the folding world.

Staypuff, who has been known to get excited and upset on occasion suggested we Fold for Elena.

As you will read in the link below, that project is well under way and the goal is to make her the top producing folder in the world, or as close as we can get.

We can handle that on our own and are not here to ask you to fold for Elena.

But if those that already have a logon on our forum for the chimp race, or others that would like to create one now, would come over and post in the thread for Elena we would be most appreciative.

Hope for your quick recovery
You go girl
Praying for you

Or however you feel comfortable expressing yourself would be fantastic.

If you could include your team name and where you're located, we can show her it truly is the whole folding world who cares.

Thanks in advance for reading the thread and considering the possibility.

Link to the Folding for Elena thread - Click Here

As you probably knew already the gentleman in the first picture with Elena is her Dad and our Doc.

The West Point Graduate in several of the pictures is her brother Brian.

Link to Elena's EOC Stats for those curious how she is doing - Click Here

Junior
Each year between Christmas and New Years our team plays an easily accessed game and competes for trophies.

We find with all the traveling, visitors and visiting, many don't have much time for the forum and things slow down.

Those that still are around could use something to have fun with and a different game every year filled the bill.

We have played:

golf
shuffle
bowling

and this year the vote went for Collapse.

We normally have three winners and each gets a trophy and recognition.

Bragging along the way is normal.

Why are you telling me this???

We only get about 5-10 dedicated fanatics playing who make submissions.

Many more may try and not come close to requiring a screenshot to enter.

If anyone on your team falls in the category of to much time on their hands during that time period, we would welcome your participation.

It's not necessary to commit before hand, but feel free to tell us we are in trouble now that we opened it up to all (especially you).

Find the thread and submit a screenshot that would be in contention anytime during the game period.

To participate you must get a screenshot of the final score and submit it to the game thread.

Due to the nature of collapse, it can be enjoyed by casual players and pros.

The pros will score in the millions.

So we will have two tiers this year.

Pros - no limit on scores, do your best

Amateur - Most points by level 5

So potentially 6 winners this year.

You can't win both pro and Amateur.

You can't win more than one trophy in either category.

Have to control people like Gigabyte before he wins everything.

Probably several of you will do a nice job of handling Gigabyte for me this year

- Click Here - for a thread where the game for this year was discussed, but it also contains a number of tips for playing collapse at competitive levels.

[url=---http://KILLMEPLEASE.com/Collapse.jav/Collapse.html--- ссылка не работает|link is dead]- - Collapse Link - -[/url]

If you would like to play but screenshots and hosting photos for display is new to you, we have a solution.

Learn to do screenshots, there are many programs available

I use Gadwin Printscreen Free version - Click Here -

You can email me a currently winning screenshot and I will email back a link to a hosted version.
Address at the bottom of any post I make on our forum.

There are also a number of free hosts online you can investigate using, something new to learn.

We hope you decide to join this years annual Christmas season avoid the boredom and clobber your fellow folders in the game spectacular.

It will start Dec 24, 2009 at midnight EST and end Jan 1, 2010 at midnight EST.

Watch for the thread to post entries in our forum ( Check Here for more details - not up yet) and start practicing if you're serious about tier 1 glory

P.S.
I want to thank all those that placed a message in the Elena thread.
I'm sure the McCords appreciated it also

Hello! I'm just here to make a tiny little poke (and also because I don't know Cyrillic :( ).

Have fun, TSC!

TSC! Russia ex-Captain
ablearcher
Nice to see you here!
:hi:

Junior
Official Chimp Challenge 2010 Notification thread

It's time again to see which team can raise the most production and pass the finish line first.

It's called the Chimp Challenge because of how it got started.

A little smack talk between two monkey subteams.

One on Overclockers and one on MaximumPC.

They put together some rules and came out swinging on the 5th day of May
It was taken quite seriously by both teams and a battle ensued that lasted for many days

The following year was between the same teams and hand to hand combat was involved.

The third year things expanded and the top four teams in production put on the gloves

Wanting an even larger clash of the titans last year the top 8 teams in folding production went at it.

This year the same eight will be invited and another team will join, the Hardware Canucks.

Only doing 870,000 ppd they believe they have a plan that will make them productive enough to be competitive in the race (time will tell) the race is only for bragging rights and the right to display the jaded monkey shown above.

It starts at 12:00 noon Pacific time on May 5th and ends when the first team crosses the finish line at a number of points to be determined by the captains from each team

So what we need right now is each team to declare a captain who will speak for their team
No one else can lodge a complaint, so unless you want to say how wonderful the race is going or what a good time you're having, tell it to your captain.

The captains will meet in a chat room and the total points for the race, how it will end and anything else required will be settled at that time.

Anyone who can't attend will have to live by the rules decided.

The goals of the Chimp Race are:

To have fun
To produce more points for Stanford
To get new people involved
To go off into the hot summer (except overclockers Australia) on a high note

With so many people involved, some will get a bit carried away at times.
Hopefully the team captain or another folder on the team with a firmer grip on reality will calm such individuals down.

Please have your team captain post in the official Chimp Race 2010 thread on the MaximumPC forum

We need:

His name on the MaximumPC forum so we can communicate

The name the team will fold for in the race so it can go in the stats and graphing program

And more described in the Official thread.

Have fun racing and if you don't win come in at a great finishing position.

Satchboy писал(а):
ends when the first team crosses the finish line
Вот этот момент надо оговорить заранее.
В прошлом году все команды считали до достижения 20млн очков. Здесь же явно указано, что соревнование продолжается до тех пор, когда первая команда достигнет заданное количество очков.

Добавлено спустя 5 минут 52 секунды:
Satchboy, we need to make it clear. Could you confirm that the Challenge ends when the first team gets predetermined number of points?

Junior
All previous Chimp Challenges have been to reach a determined amount of points.

This years amount isn't set yet. It will be discussed and determined by the team captains at Maximum PC.

Satchboy писал(а):
All previous Chimp Challenges have been to reach a determined amount of points.
it's understood :-)
I meant that: should every "chimp" pass a determined amount of points this year? Or championship will stop right when the first chimp finishes a distance, e.g. 20-million milestone?

Junior
After last years Challenge there was talk of stopping after the first crosses the finish line but I don't know if we actually decided to do that this year.

I'll bring this up over at Maximum PC and the team captains can vote on that aspect.

Here is the link to the thread for team captains.

http://www.maximumpc.com/forums/viewtop ... e2d64d4b99

Satchboy, thanx. I'm awaiting.

Добавлено спустя 1 час 15 минут 6 секунд:
Satchboy, as for determined amount of points... Maybe it is possible to try a time-based challenge? Every "chimp" folds for two weeks (for example), and then we check the score...
I just think, that it is not much pretty, when one team gets finish fast (for some days), while another one folds on and on week after week.
Also, you (captains) don't have to decide (actually, guess) how many points is quite enough: twenty millions or thirty ;)

Junior
Hi there fellow folders

Just stopping on by to say gidday.

Also I'll leave this here http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showt ... p?t=954526 (OCAU Trash Talk thread)

Hope you are all well, looking forward to seeing you all soon!

:super:

Google Translate attempt:

Привет там парень папки

Просто останавливаясь на, чтобы сказать gidday.

Также я оставлю это здесь http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showt ... p?t=954526 (OCAU мусора говорить резьба)

Надеюсь, что вы все хорошо, с нетерпением жду встречи с вами скоро!

Monkey_Bollocks

О боже. Иногда я пользуюсь гугл транслейт. Неужели мои оппоненты вынуждены читать такую же херню?

Oh my God. Sometimes I use google translate. Is my opponents are forced to read the same garbage?

Junior
Yes, unfortunately it isn't the greatest, but it works to a point.

For example your forum is almost readable with google translate, but there is some questionable translation going on there. (I think I'll stick with English, hopefully some of you can read it, and if not, use google translate... :lol:

It was interesting talking to some of you last year via the shout box on HWC stats, it will be going again this year from what I understand, looking forward to seeing you there.

Monkey_Bollocks

Junior
Just dropping in to let you guys know about the stats page, http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/chimp_challenge/2011/

Monkey_Bollocks

Victory писал(а):
О боже. Иногда я пользуюсь гугл транслейт. Неужели мои оппоненты вынуждены читать такую же херню?

Oh my God. Sometimes I use google translate. Is my opponents are forced to read the same garbage?

С гуглом не все так плохо. Просто надо применять четкие смысловые выражения. Избегать сленга. Не использовать сложно сочиненные словесные конструкции. И вас поймут. :)

Since Google is so bad. Just need to apply a clear semantic expression. Avoid slang. Do not use hard composed of verbal construction. And you will understand. :)

Вот обратно с гугла:
Поскольку Google так плохо. Просто необходимо применять ясно семантического выражения. Избегайте жаргона. Не используйте жесткие состоящий из словесной конструкции. И вы поймете. :)

Неплохо, правда? :)
Причина: Нельзя писать "С гуглом не все так плохо." Надо писать "Гугл неплох". А еще лучше "Гугл хороший". Иначе ему сложно. :).

Добавлено спустя 22 минуты 31 секунду:
You can not write "from Google is not so bad." Should write "Google is not bad. " And even better, "Google good. " Otherwise, it's hard. :).

[ocau]leroyxx, thanks for info, mate.

We are pleased to welcome colleagues from Folding@EVGA :beer:
Guys! No need to doubt!!! :)

P.S. Larry, especially for you!

You are welcome!!! :)

Начать новую тему Новая тема / Ответить на тему Ответить  Сообщений: 304 • Страница 14 из 16<  1 ... 11  12  13  14  15  16  >

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа