Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Начать новую тему Новая тема / Ответить на тему Ответить  Сообщений: 304 • Страница 7 из 16<  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10 ... 16  >
  Пред. тема | След. тема 
В случае проблем с отображением форума, отключите блокировщик рекламы
Автор Сообщение

Прилепленное (важное) сообщение

Advanced member
Статус: Не в сети
This thread is made specially for those who enter this forum directly from CommunityTSC, Find-a-Drug, Folding@Home, Rosetta@Home etc. pages or starting from there.

This is official forum of unofficial Russian team :D for Folding@Home & Rosetta@Home projects and you are always welcome here. :hi:

Currently we don't have any English page for those who don't know Russian.

Here you can tell us anything you want except VERY BAD WORDS, of course! :wink:

Последний раз редактировалось Hil 19.05.2008 19:26, всего редактировалось 4 раз(а).

Партнер

But did he count your parts, TT?

:lol:

:)

Bob

Hey, where did everyone go??

Harder

Twinkletoes
Цитата:
Do you think about nonsense all the time, or only when you are awake ???

No, of course, only after alcoholic drinks....
Twinkletoes Cowboybooter sharder8
Hey, Guys, why do you not want to register?
Честно говоря, статус "Гость" несколько раздражает....do you understand me?
By the way, where are you from? all of you....

Edited due the previous post correction :)

Цитата:
By the way, where are you from? all of you....

From the different parts of Earth, i beleive... Sharder8 is from Oregon (as far as i can remember).

Последний раз редактировалось blackbird 26.07.2004 17:23, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

We have a map set up Here

The map will update as members add themselves (currently only 18 are on the map).. if you click on a continent you will see where each person is from..

Most of us don't register because it's hard to understand a language you don't know :)

WoO

Oh, Please don't add yourselves to the map, it's strictly for members of XPC.. Thanks.

Заблокирован
Заблокирован
blackbird
Цитата:
simple mistake
No, just a 'slip of the pen'.
Цитата:
You should edit your post

I can't do now, 'AlienX' was blocked up by Mech.
Wizzard~Of~Ozz
Цитата:
Most of us don't register because it's hard to understand a language you don't know

I agree with you, it's hard, but also it's a good possibility to do it.
P.S. By the way, if notice any mistakes in my posts in this topic, please point them out....
English is not my native language, but I do my best to improve my knowledge in it.

Gentlemen (including AlienX),

Do not worry, we are not offended in any way !!! Or I am not, and I do not think my gay friends Cowboybooter from Planet A and Sharder the Unmentionable from Planet Z (that is quite near you Alien X !) will be offended either !

Well in fact I am a little bit offended...why has Alien X got TWO yellow cards but I have NONE ? It is not fair. Can I have some yellow cards too, please ???. (I am planning to sell them to Sharder !!!).

Seriously, that seems to be a good system to have yellow cards. May I ask this question. If I get a yellow card, how many months do I keep it if I am a good boy. And 3 yellows = 1 Red = bye bye ?

Advanced member
Twinkletoes Yes, each card (except some kind of a red card, which can also be "unlimited") has its time limit. If it ends, the card is removed. If you are registered member, we can give you yellow cards or a red card, until you are banned. Currently the defaults set up to block a member who has three yellow cards at a time. If one of them removed (manually or as time passes), you are here again, else you need to register new nick to write at the conference.

P.S. This is mostly because of you, our friends from other teams, that guests can post at the TSC forum. This feature has been turned off at all other forums (some people cannot behave properly... oops).

Twinkletoes , i can register you in forum ,Hil can give you a yellow card or two, and you may even ask Hil to ban you...

blackbird писал(а):
Twinkletoes , i can register you in forum ,Hil can give you a yellow card or two, and you may even ask Hil to ban you...
Well I'm sure Sharder will pay many many more dollars to buy a red card, so perhaps that is a good idea. But what is your percentage on the deal Blackbird ? And Hil, you are going to want even more percent of course ?

Ah! Now I have a good solution for me. Sharder is "colour-blind", so if I can get a yellow card I will tell him it is red...

Registering. I certainly would like to register - you must register when you come to visit us, so it is correct and good courtesy that we do the same when we visit you. BUT we will need some help with the language please...how can we arrange that ??? (I can find my way around to make a post because I am familiar with the layout of the phpBB boards, and I can guess, but to fill in a form in Russian will be more difficult...)

TT

Andrew - when we can not understand what you are saying, or when there is a very bad mistake, then we will tell you, OK ? As long as you are easier to understand than my friend Sharder, then that is fine !!!

Well,I regestered. Now to see if it worked.

Advanced member
Plum Ugly Seems like it works. :D

Plum Ugly
You with registration are much better, I wish you to add up to member :)

Hey Plum !!!

How did you manage to register ? I know that you drive a truck and I know that you have one or two (or maybe three ?) computers in your garage. But I did NOT know that you understand Russian !!!

Why don't you be a good man, and go back to the XPC boards and tell me (in English or Swedish) what you did. I promise that I will register in my own name and not in your name: Joker! might become anxious if he thought that there were two Plum Ugly's posting on the TSC boards...

TTwit, TTwit, TTwit!!! :roll:

All ya ' have to do is put yer ' screwdriver away and fill in the blanks on the registration page starting with this page [
URL]http://forums.overclockers.ru/profile.php?mode=register[/URL ]

:haha:

:dance:

Harder

Not so hard to Create an account, just don't know exactly what I agreed to :D:)

TT, I'm sure you can figure it out :)

I'm working on it WoZ...just can not find my screwdriver at this moment

In fact I just came past to tell SilverDragon there are some birthday greetings for him in the XPC forum !

TT

Still can't find my screwdriver...

Maybe you guys would like to look at the arrangement one of my XPC team-mates, Zippy, has:
http://www.xtremepccentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=105434#post105434

TT

Предыстория такова - Plum Ugly получил доступ к 6 (по-моему) Dual Xeon и 2 Quad-Xeon недавно. Так что по сливам за 2 дня он перегоняет Джокера этак раза в 2.

Хотелось бы, чтобы Джокер просветил нас - может ли он прибавить, и , если нет, может быть ему помочь?

It will be 20 Dual Xeon and 3 Quad-xeon to start on,Then as time progresses we will add as many as we can of the school\university systems running fad as a service. Hopefully it can be from 1,000 to 3,000 various size systems.

Plum Ugly
I have less than opportunities. I can compete only to your servers and a small part of school machines. But which the group is necessary for an opportunity of it for me, is not present.
I operate think only on that part of machines where I have an opportunity behind it to follow.

Начать новую тему Новая тема / Ответить на тему Ответить  Сообщений: 304 • Страница 7 из 16<  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10 ... 16  >
-

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа