Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Начать новую тему Новая тема / Ответить на тему Ответить  Сообщений: 304 • Страница 11 из 16<  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12  13  14 ... 16  >
  Пред. тема | След. тема 
В случае проблем с отображением форума, отключите блокировщик рекламы
Автор Сообщение

Прилепленное (важное) сообщение

Advanced member
Статус: Не в сети
This thread is made specially for those who enter this forum directly from CommunityTSC, Find-a-Drug, Folding@Home, Rosetta@Home etc. pages or starting from there.

This is official forum of unofficial Russian team :D for Folding@Home & Rosetta@Home projects and you are always welcome here. :hi:

Currently we don't have any English page for those who don't know Russian.

Here you can tell us anything you want except VERY BAD WORDS, of course! :wink:

Последний раз редактировалось Hil 19.05.2008 19:26, всего редактировалось 4 раз(а).

Партнер

That is my post above. I haven't figured out how to register yet and could not edit an anonymous post.:)

Vester

Advanced member
Vester But I can. :D

Thank you for the information. :hi:

The message board was down for about 90 minutes.

http://www.find-a-drug.org.uk is working again. THINK had said, "Apparently the server is performing poorly because it is being targeted by a DOS (Denial of Service) attack. At one stage our php scripts were being hit which lead to the domain being suspended. It may take 72 hours to resolve by moving the domain to another server." However, the server was up again in less than 8 hours. That was good work, I would say.

The 18:00 stats update was incomplete and some members may notice that their jobs decreased. THINK said that http://www.find-a-drug.org.uk is still not functioning normally and he will repeat the upload. Stats will be correct soon. :)

I can't read this message board regularly, so post or send me PM at the Find-a-Drug message board if you need me.

I want some more of Blackbird's photographs, please.

Цитата:
I want some more of Blackbird's photographs, please.

Secret admirer :?: ;)
See [url=http://www.fadspy.20gigs.com/transfers/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=Встреча%20TSC!%2020.03.2004]here[/url] and [url=http://www.fadspy.20gigs.com/transfers/index.php?action=view&filename=P1010316.JPG&directory=Встреча%20TSC%20-%203&]more[/url]

Hi everyone at TSC I just called by to congratulate vbif on passing me in the FAD stats and to wish you all at TSC a very merry Christmas. Could Blackbird or someone pass my congratulations on to vbif thanks I will try to translate but don't know what it will turn out like.
A novice Rob

Привет каждый в ТCK я только вызванный поздравлять вбиф с прохождением меня в ПРИЧУДЕ статс и желать Вас всех в ТСК очень с Рождеством Христовым. Мог Черный дрозд, или кто - то передает мои поздравления на благодарность вбиф, которую я буду пробовать перевести, но сделать не знают то, что это окажется.
Новичок Роб

A novice Rob
Thanks, but our passings are not completed yet, below there are two more of Russia with the big speed of the bill :)

Blows the dust off.....

Figured I'ld come by and let you know, I've updated my Stats page, hope the translations are right

http://woo.gotdns.com/phpframes

It will detect if your browser is set to Russian, if not it can be selected in the customization menu.

If there are errors in the translation could you let me know (there is a link called "Translation" on the left with a form)

WoO

Glad to see you guys are still pounding through the jobs :D

Advanced member
Wizzard~Of~Ozz Nice job! Thank you. :hi:
I use Opera 8 beta, and it detected my language setting successfully. :super:

Do the translations make sense, I kept running очков through a translater and getting "the glasses " and with that many, you guys should open a bar :D

Wizzard~Of~Ozz Well... I guess it is a relatively 'not bad' translation, because, it coud be a worse translation of this word like 'a hole'. Well, getting to business, the word 'ochki' has three means, here are: 'points' (our case); 'glasses'; 'holes'.
Why the ending was '-ov' and i put '-i' , it is because in russian we change the endings under the declensional rules, we should in genitive case change the end into the '-ov', so it is somethig obout our grammar.

1,000,000,000 points and still recruiting new members every day!!!

A fantastic achievement - WELL DONE GUYS!!!

Advanced member
Twinkletoes Thank you! :hi:

We are glad to be so high, to do such a great job - together with you, with all others crunching within any team or alone.

Congrats from TeAm Anandtech
A truly awesome job of crunching!

Congrats, Quite the accomplishment. :)

yeah- well done TSC! ;)
Danny

Thks guys! :) We are love crunching ;)

TSC! Russia

I like this posts. i dont write good on english, but i briliant read and undestand you, And i want say to you "i greatful for your maintain us, fanks". and i to be think that you all to be a our friends, and WE (or I) to be friendly to you. Congratulate all!

i am sorry for my grammar.

TSC! Russia team`s member Radyzny Winner

Advanced member
WARNING!
Guest posts are not allowed any longer. Sorry.

:(

Privet :)
After a lot of chrunched workunit i decide to make an account here, just to say "hello" to my co-workers :)
TSC has lost the most active members in the last time, maybe it's time to ask some people around to help us ?
I hope we'll be the first russian team in the stats soon ! ;)
Best wishes

Frank (&Sveta) :)

Начать новую тему Новая тема / Ответить на тему Ответить  Сообщений: 304 • Страница 11 из 16<  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12  13  14 ... 16  >
-

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа