Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Начать новую тему Новая тема / Ответить на тему Ответить  Сообщений: 304 • Страница 12 из 16<  1 ... 9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >
  Пред. тема | След. тема 
В случае проблем с отображением форума, отключите блокировщик рекламы
Автор Сообщение

Прилепленное (важное) сообщение

Advanced member
Статус: Не в сети
This thread is made specially for those who enter this forum directly from CommunityTSC, Find-a-Drug, Folding@Home, Rosetta@Home etc. pages or starting from there.

This is official forum of unofficial Russian team :D for Folding@Home & Rosetta@Home projects and you are always welcome here. :hi:

Currently we don't have any English page for those who don't know Russian.

Here you can tell us anything you want except VERY BAD WORDS, of course! :wink:

Последний раз редактировалось Hil 19.05.2008 19:26, всего редактировалось 4 раз(а).

Партнер

Advanced member
Greetings, Frank & Sveta!

This problem is originated from the team's decision not to support the DC-projects, which don't meet all our requirements.
Predictor@Home was tested by our team, then we had vote and decided to wait some improvements before work really hard at the project.

Maybe now we should test it again.

P.S. Downloaded the new BOINC version and set my home PC to run Predictor.

Advanced member
OK. I've tested it again.

Currently there is a BIG problem: no free jobs on server, and server doesn't work at all for a long part of a day. Today my PC ran out of jobs, and I cannot download work for it. Site is down, too.

Still no graphics, still no network support from BOINC platform.

Summary: nothing has changed to the better. No need to go to Predictor.

Hil good opinion.
The words of our captain,Hil,were the official words of the whole TSC! Russia team.

Greetings from team MaximumPC.com, I would like to congraulate your team on making #58, hope to see you guys in the top 20 soon :D

TSC! Russia member
drainbread No 20 it not our place, we shall be the first :)

Thats the kind of attitude that will get you there!!!!

hi TSC! It's good to see you guys climbing up the rankings at Rosetta now! Hopefully you can give the top few teams a challenge soon ;)

Фото: 5
:bow:

dcdc We do our best:)

Wow! I finally managed to guess my way through creating an ID! I speak no Russian.

I noticed many of the members of the Rosetta team TSC! Russia have posted about Rosetta bandwidth requirements. I have some tools that I've made which will allow a collection of machines to all share one download, so it can dramatically reduce the bandwidth requirements. I am also working on enhancements that will make the scheduler requests use less bandwidth as well, not just sharing all of the downloads.

If any of any of you would be interested in using it, I am willing to share. I have the following requirements:
Apache
PHP5
that you personally increase resource share to Rosetta during this year's CASP (about 4 months this Summer)
...and someone that speaks enough English that I can explain it to them.

after that, it is simple to set it up to work with other BOINC projects if you like.

Contact me if you are interested. Contact Info here:
http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/forum_thread.php?id=3742&nowrap=true#48758

I can confirm feet1st's proxy works very well! The downloads are cached on the proxy and so are reduced greatly (i.e. no file is ever downloaded twice, as well as other advantages). Hope it's useful to some of you.

Danny

Advanced member
feet1st dcdc
Thank you, guys. I hope some of my teammates will find this useful.
I'll translate this for them, if not yet.

Junior
Hello TSC! Russia.

I'm Satchboy from the Folding@Home Team Maximum PC.

We just noticed that you have gotten onto our overtake list. Congratulations! Nice folding.

We at MaximumPC would like to hear from you. So drop by and say hi and tell us about Russia and about your great team.

Satchboy

Фото: 1
Satchboy
Hello! Nice to see you here :) :beer:

Junior
Thanks for visiting our forums Anossov, targitaj and RU_Hil.

Feel free to visit any time. We have lots of fun there so why not join us.

Hey everyone.

Thanks for visiting the Maximum PC Forums (you know who you are). Always nice to meet the competition. Feel free to stop by any time.

Also thanks to anwjl for putting a How To for registering on MPC.

Keep up the folding!

Hi TSC Russia :)

Just wanted to drop by and say hi too. I'm also from the maximumpc folding team. Good job on ratcheting up the production.

Where's a good place in Russia to live? I may have to seek asylum if Obama becomes president here. Maybe I can also start an American mail order bride business while I'm over there too.

Leap Ahead™
KingFish писал(а):
I may have to seek asylum if Obama becomes president here

Why? What's wrong with Obama?
Can you tell what people in US thinking about McCain vs Obama? Because its hard to understand from your news channels... FOX with McCain and CNN with Obama...
Who'll win?

Advanced member
KingFish Hi, KingFish

American bride may be an interesing development. Especially if she seeks asylum here, from ugly big terrific (add more) mr. Obama. ;)

Well, as we sometimes think here, if mr. McCain becomes next American president, we may all will seek asylum on Mars. :haha:

iron3k писал(а):
Why? What's wrong with Obama?
Can you tell what people in US thinking about McCain vs Obama? Because its hard to understand from your news channels... FOX with McCain and CNN with Obama...
Who'll win?

The U.S. is quite divided in the presidential race this time. It is hard to predict who will win but I hope McCain wins. I disagree with Obama's political views and I think he is too inexperienced to run the country. It will be interesting to see how this race unfolds.

Hil писал(а):
KingFish Hi, KingFish

American bride may be an interesing development. Especially if she seeks asylum here, from ugly big terrific (add more) mr. Obama.

Well, as we sometimes think here, if mr. McCain becomes next American president, we may all will seek asylum on Mars.

Beware of American women. They only want your rubles (I hope I got your currency correct).

Do most Russians not want McCain to win the presidency? What are the current thoughts on the presidential race from the Russian point of view?

Do you guys watch a lot of the news channels over here?

Начать новую тему Новая тема / Ответить на тему Ответить  Сообщений: 304 • Страница 12 из 16<  1 ... 9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >
-

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа